The wide frame of the Grafton mirror displays the beautiful grain of the ash wood. Available in 3 finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for this item is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
- Visible wood grain brings in an organic element
- Built out of solid ash
- Latte Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Flannel Gray Ash (a cool gray finish)
- Stout Ash (a dark brown finish)
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Place above a dresser or buffet
- Good option for hanging over a vanity in a bathroom
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.