Grafton Storage Bed
The storage version of our Grafton bed provides drawers underneath. The simple, clean lines of this platform bed allow the beauty of the wood to shine through, bringing a modern, organic touch to your bedroom. Available in three finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Drawers feature dovetail construction, solid ash sides and bottom, and are on metal glides. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Two drawers for full, queen, king and California king sizes (one on each side) while twin gets one drawer on either left or right side (your choice)
- While it has a more modern look, the visible wood grain and sleek pulls let it work in a variety of spaces
- Brings in a natural element, while complimenting other modern pieces
- Can modernize a room that has some traditional elements
- Built out of solid ash
- Latte Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Flannel Gray Ash (a cool gray finish)
- Stout Ash (a dark brown finish)
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Platform bed is designed to be used without a boxspring.
- To determine overall height, add 14 inches (the slat height) to your mattress height.
- Make sure to pair with a lower nightstand, like our Grafton 24” or 32” nightstand.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- Platform beds are more modern than other styles
- Keep a space from looking totally modern by pairing with some traditional touches, like tufted seating with clean lines and dressers with feet and traditional hardware
- The Latte will have a Scandinavian look
- Modern Natural should go with Latte or Flannel Gray
- Neutral Industry can go with Flannel Gray or Stout finish
All measurements in inches
|Twin 42 | Full 57 | Queen 63 | King 79.5 | Cal. King 76
|Twin 80 | Full 80 | Queen 85 | King 85 | Cal. King 89
|Headboard height 44 | Footboard height 15.5