Grafton Nightstand, 24"
This small nightstand can provide storage in even the tightest of spaces. The clean lines contrast nicely with the pronounced wood grain of ash and sleek, polished nickel pulls add just the right amount of shine or select a dark pull for a less dressy look. Available in three finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Drawers feature dovetail construction, solid ash sides and bottom, and are on metal glides. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Custom sizes available — please contact us for details.
- While it has a more modern look, the visible wood grain and sleek pulls let it work in a variety of spaces
- Brings in a natural element, while complimenting other modern pieces
- Can modernize a room that has some traditional elements
- Built out of solid ash
- Choice of pull finish: polished nickel or burnished
- Latte Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Flannel Gray Ash (a cool gray finish)
- Stout Ash (a dark brown finish)
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Lower height makes this a good option to use with a platform bed.
- Use with smaller beds, such as twin or full size.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- Pair this nightstand with furniture that has visible legs to keep a room from looking too heavy
- For a dressier space, pair with tufted furniture and pieces with crystal or acrylic
- Keep it more casual with slipcovered pieces and rustic touches like black metal
- The Latte will have a Scandinavian look
- Select the burnished pull with Latte for a nice contrast
- Modern Natural should go with Latte or Flannel Gray
- Neutral Industry can go with Flannel Gray or Stout finish
- Glamour Queen should stick with the Flannel Gray finish
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches