- Modern style is combined with a deep seat to create a cozy option for a masculine or modern space
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making the Nashville perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirts on most slipcovers
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Short legs and a wood base provide a subtle, organic touch.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nashville 101" sofa makes it less than ideal for small spaces
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller back.
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Taller back provides support
- Since the arms are low and straight, you’ll need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- To create a more modern or traditional design, pair this sofa with chairs of the style you are going for
- This sofa is scaled big, so go with the smaller apartment sofa if you have a smaller room
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large sofa
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Width||85 | 101|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.