- Modern style is combined with a deep seat to create a cozy option for a masculine or modern space
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making the Nashville perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirts on most slipcovers
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Short legs and a wood base provide a subtle, organic touch.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale makes it less than ideal for small spaces
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller back.
- Taller back provides support
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- To create a more modern or traditional design, pair this chair with a sofa of the style you are going for
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large chair
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.