Nashville Chaise Sectional
The casual, modern look of the Nashville features a slim wood base, straight arms, and a deep seat for a sectional that’s stylish and comfortable. Wood base is only visible on upholstered version; slipcovered version has a straight skirt to the floor. Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
Available in upholstery and slipcover (skirted) options, and in two sizes: 103" and 132". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as an L sectional, sofa or chair. See all of the Nashville collection here.
- Modern style is combined with a deep seat to create a cozy option for a masculine or modern space
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making the Nashville perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirts on most slipcovers
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Short legs and a wood base provide a subtle, organic touch.
- Available in two sizes: 103" wide (3 cushions), or 132" wide (4 cushions)
- Specify what side you want the chaise on by imagining you are standing in front of the sectional looking at it.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nashville sectional makes it less than ideal for small spaces
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller back.
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Taller back offers support
- Since the arms are low and straight, you’ll need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- To create a more modern or traditional design, pair this sectional with chairs of the style you are going for
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large sofa
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Width||103 | 132|
|Depth||Sofa: 40 | Chaise: 60|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Seat Depth||Sofa: 24 | Chaise: 44|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||18|