Nashville L Sectional
An L sectional has a sofa back and arms on both sides. The casual, modern look of the Nashville features a slim wood base, straight arms, and a deep seat for a sectional that’s stylish and comfortable. Wood base is only visible on upholstered version; slipcovered version has a straight skirt to the floor. Available in upholstery and slipcover (skirted) options, and in two sizes: 106" x 106" and 135" x 106". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a chaise sectional, sofa or chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Modern style is combined with a deep seat to create a cozy option for a masculine or modern space
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making the Nashville perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirts on most slipcovers
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Short legs and a wood base provide a subtle, organic touch.
- Available with equal size sides: 106" x 106", or with one side longer: 135" x 106"
- Specify what side you want longer by imagining you are standing in front of the sectional looking at it.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nashville sectional makes it less than ideal for small spaces
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller back.
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Taller back provides support
- Since the arms are low and straight, you’ll need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- To create a more modern or traditional design, pair this sectional with chairs of the style you are going for
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large sofa
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
Nashville 106" x 106" L Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W66, D40, Back Rail Height 31 | Cornering Sofa - W106, D40, Back Rail Height 31
Nashville 135" x 106" L Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W95, D40, Back Rail Height 31 | Cornering Sofa - W106, D40, Back Rail Height 31
All measurements in inches
|Width||106 | 135|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.