Palm Springs Double Width Chaise Sectional
The double width chaise on this sectional provides a comfy perch for two people. The clean lines works with a mid-century look, a room that is truly contemporary, or to modernize a rustic look. Available in upholstery or slipcover, and in two sizes: 131" and 146". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a chaise sectional, sofa or armless chair.
See all of the Palm Springs collection here.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. The style of this sofa does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles
- Single seat cushion makes it easy to squeeze on as many people as you can
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 3 Arm Height
- Open end of chaise keeps the room looking open and is great for in front of a window – provides seating without blocking the view
- If going for the modern natural look, choose a lighter fabric or wood finish or both
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space, visible tall legs keep a room looking airy
- Taller arms may make it difficult to reach side tables, so the Palm Springs sectional should also be close to a cocktail or coffee table in case a drink needs a resting spot
- Single seat cushion is more difficult to fluff and rotate, so consider getting a Cloud 9 seat since it keeps its shape better
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
Palm Springs 131" Double Wide Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W72, D35, Back Rail Height 30 | Double Chaise - W59, D59, Back Rail Height 30
Palm Springs 146" Double Wide Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W87, D35, Back Rail Height 30 | Double Chaise - W59, D59, Back Rail Height 30
All measurements in inches
|Width||131 | 146|
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Seat Depth||22 and 46 (chaise)|
|Inside Arm Height||11|
|Inside Back Height||17|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.