Palm Springs Swivel Chair
The Palm Springs swivel chair works with a mid-century modern look or a room that is truly contemporary. Available in upholstery only. Also available as a chair, sofa, armless chair or sectional.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. The style of this chair does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension; seven-year warranty on cushions and swivel mechanism. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Combines the functionality of a swivel chair with a modern look
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Tall arms are great for leaning up against, but since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Swivel mechanism has a 250 lb. weight capacity
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Great choice for small spaces, the straight arms take up less space, and their thinner profile ensures maximum amount of seating space
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles, so it works well if you need to place it in the middle of a room
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||26|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.