Palm Springs Chaise Sectional
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles
- Single seat cushion makes it easy to squeeze on as many people as you can
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Tall arms are great for leaning up against, but since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth of the sofa section may not be ideal for taller individuals, though the chaise will be perfect
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 3 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Open end of chaise keeps the room looking open and is great for in front of a window – provides seating without blocking the view
- If going for the modern natural look, choose a lighter fabric or wood finish or both
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space, visible tall legs keep a room looking airy
- Taller arms may make it difficult to reach side tables, so the Palm Springs sectional should also be close to a cocktail or coffee table in case a drink needs a resting spot
- Single seat cushion is more difficult to fluff and rotate, so consider getting a Cloud 9 seat since it keeps its shape better
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Width||107 | 122|
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Seat Depth||22 and 74 (chaise)|
|Inside Arm Height||11|
|Inside Back Height||17|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.