Palm Springs Chaise Sectional
This chaise sectional provides extra seating with it's cushioned side. The clean lines work with a mid-century look, a room that is truly contemporary, or to modernize a rustic look. Available in upholstery, leather and slipcover options, and in two sizes: 107" and 122". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a double width chaise sectional, sofa or armless chair.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. The style of this sofa does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles
- Single seat cushion makes it easy to squeeze on as many people as you can
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Tall arms are great for leaning up against, but since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth of the sofa section may not be ideal for taller individuals, though the chaise will be perfect
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 3 Arm Height
- Open end of chaise keeps the room looking open and is great for in front of a window – provides seating without blocking the view
- If going for the modern natural look, choose a lighter fabric or wood finish or both
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space, visible tall legs keep a room looking airy
- Taller arms may make it difficult to reach side tables, so the Palm Springs sectional should also be close to a cocktail or coffee table in case a drink needs a resting spot
- Single seat cushion is more difficult to fluff and rotate, so consider getting a Cloud 9 seat since it keeps its shape better
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
Palm Springs 107" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W72, D35, Back Rail Height 30 | Bumper Chaise - W87, D35, Back Rail Height 30
Palm Springs 122" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W87, D35, Back Rail Height 30 | Bumper Chaise - W87, D35, Back Rail Height 30
All measurements in inches
|Width||107 | 122|
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Seat Depth||22 and 74 (chaise)|
|Inside Arm Height||11|
|Inside Back Height||17|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.