Palm Springs Chair
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Tall arms are great for leaning up against, but since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles, so it works well if you need to place it in the middle of a room
- Great choice for small spaces, the straight arms take up less space, and their thinner profile ensures maximum amount of seating space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||26|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.