Palm Springs Chair
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Tall arms are great for leaning up against, but since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 3 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles, so it works well if you need to place it in the middle of a room
- Great choice for small spaces, the straight arms take up less space, and their thinner profile ensures maximum amount of seating space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||26|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.