Palm Springs Armless Chair
The Palm Springs armless chair's clean lines work with a mid-century modern look or a room that is truly contemporary. Available in upholstery, leather, and slipcover options. Also available as a sectional or sofa.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. The style of this chair does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Please note that this item is the Palm Springs armless chair. The photos of the Palm Springs sofa are included to provide images of leather and slipcover options.
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- No arms to lean up against
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles, so it works well if you need to place it in the middle of a room
- Great choice for small rooms, as there are no arms to take up space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Inside Arm Height||0|
|Inside Back Height||17|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.