Preston Fixed Top Dining Table: Choose-Your-Size
This versatile table with clean lines adds a simple, yet elegant element to a dining space. Available in 15 sizes - choose the length and width that's best for your space. Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Tapered legs and a straight table edge contribute to a clean look
- Available in five lengths: 4', 5', 6', 7', 8'
- Available in three widths: 38", 42", 46"
- Built out of solid cherry or solid maple
- Cherry shows more wood grain
Wood finish options:
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- Black Maple (black stain)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- The wider 46-inch table provides ample space for a centerpiece and serving items
- 4' seats 4
- 5' seats 6
- 6' seats 6 or 8 (tight on sides)
- 7' seats 8
- 8' seats 8 or 10 (tight on sides)
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops. If you have a table with leaves, keep the leaves in for at least the first 6 months to ensure an even color. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- Pair with clean-lined chairs like our Parsons-inspired Boulder style to keep the table from looking overly traditional
- Make it look more casual with slipcovered dining chairs
- Use wood chairs like our Morgan Dining Chair for more of a farmhouse look
- We like the look of a wood table with black or white painted chairs to keep it from looking too matchy-matchy.
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches
|Width||48 | 60 | 72 | 84 | 96|
|Depth||38 | 42 | 46|