New Orleans Hostess Dining Chair
- Traditional wingback chair
- Optional nailhead trim adds a more traditional touch
- Works with almost every design except for a purely modern space
- Slipcover comes with a skirt
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back provides maximum support
- Taller back provides a soft spot to rest your head
- This style only available with a foam fiber (NaturalLEE) seat cushion for versatile comfort
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- This piece can be at home in a living room or dining room
- Great piece to have in a living room when you want to be able to add additional dining seating when necessary
- Casters are necessary for scooting the chair, but may harm soft floors—place on an area rug to avoid that issue
- Choose a Crypton fabric or the leather or slipcover version if you are concerned about spills
- Great choice if you want a white dining chair, as the slipcover can be washed
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Inside Arm Height||0|
|Inside Back Height||26|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.