New Orleans Loveseat
A wingback version of a loveseat is a comfortable dining bench or small sofa, depending on your needs. Available in upholstery or slipcover.
See all of the New Orleans collection here.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers. The style of this loveseat does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Traditional wingback styling
- Optional nailhead trim adds a more traditional touch
- Works with almost every design except for a purely modern space
- Slipcover comes with a skirt
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back provides maximum support
- Taller back provides a soft spot to rest your head
- This style only available with foam fiber (NaturalLEE) seat cushion for versatile comfort
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- This piece can be at home in a living room or dining room
- Great piece to have in a living room when you want to be able to add additional dining seating when necessary
- Casters are necessary for scooting the loveseat, but may harm soft floors—place on an area rug to avoid that issue
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||45|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||26|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.