New Orleans Loveseat
A wingback version of a loveseat is a comfortable dining bench or small sofa, depending on your needs. Available in upholstery or slipcover.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers. The style of this loveseat does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Traditional wingback styling
- Optional nailhead trim adds a more traditional touch
- Works with almost every design except for a purely modern space
- Slipcover comes with a skirt
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back provides maximum support
- Taller back provides a soft spot to rest your head
- This style only available with foam fiber (NaturalLEE) seat cushion for versatile comfort
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- This piece can be at home in a living room or dining room
- Great piece to have in a living room when you want to be able to add additional dining seating when necessary
- Casters are necessary for scooting the loveseat, but may harm soft floors—place on an area rug to avoid that issue
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||45|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||26|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.