New Orleans Host Dining Chair
Wingback chair works well at the head of the table or in a living room. The host chair has taller arms than the hostess chair. Available in upholstery, leather, and slipcover options.
See all of the New Orleans collection here.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers. The style of this chair does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Traditional wingback chair
- Optional nailhead trim adds a more traditional touch
- Works with almost every design except for a purely modern space
- Slipcover comes with a skirt
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back provides maximum support
- Taller back provides a soft spot to rest your head
- This style only available with a foam fiber (NaturalLEE) seat cushion for versatile comfort
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- This piece can be at home in a living room or dining room
- Great piece to have in a living room when you want to be able to add additional dining seating when necessary
- Casters are necessary for scooting the chair, but may harm soft floors—place on an area rug to avoid that issue
- Choose a performance fabric or the leather or slipcover version if you are concerned about spills
- Great choice if you want a white dining chair, as the slipcover can be washed
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment. Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||26|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.