Boulder Dining Chair
A classic Parsons chair, the Boulder is as versatile a dining chair as you’ll find. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a counter or bar stool.
Constructed with sinuous spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The Parson design has traditional roots, but is just at home in a modern space
- Works with almost any design style
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- This frame is neutral, so the look can be easily changed by swapping out the fabric
- Choose a performance fabric or the slipcover version if you are concerned about spills
- Great choice if you want a white dining chair, as the slipcover can be washed
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Inside Arm Height||0|
|Inside Back Height||21|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.