Boulder Dining Chair
- The Parson design has traditional roots, but is just at home in a modern space
- Works with almost any design style
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- This frame is neutral, so the look can be easily changed by swapping out the fabric
- Choose a Crypton fabric or the slipcover version if you are concerned about spills
- Great choice if you want a white dining chair, as the slipcover can be washed
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Inside Arm Height||0|
|Inside Back Height||21|