Phillippi Dining Table, 66" or 84" with Leaf
This modern trestle table features rounded legs and a sleek top. Its butterfly leaf is self-storing and unfolds effortlessly into place. Available in 3 different finishes and 2 different sizes. Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Extension mechanism is a metal gear system that can easily be opened and closed. Leaves fit snugly with a dowel and hole construction. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Modern lines are contrasted by the traditional trestle construction
- This piece can maintain a modern look or bring in a modern element to traditional spaces
- Ash wood has visible wood grain for an organic element
- Built out of solid ash with wood finish or solid maple with painted finishes
- Available in 66” or 84”
- Both lengths feature a self-storing butterfly leaf.
- Latte Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Flannel Gray Ash (a medium gray finish)
- Stout Ash (a dark brown wood finish)
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Inset legs let you squeeze in extra people if needed
- The 66” table without the leaf seats 6, but end seats are close to the legs (good for occasional, but not daily use)
- The 66” table with the leaf extends to 84” and seats 8
- The 84” table without the leaves seats 8
- The 84” table with one leaf extends to 108” and seats 8 comfortably or 10 (but the legs may infringe on some of the seat’s space)
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about our West Virginia Furniture Company here.
- Ash Latte finish adds an organic touch, looking great with Modern Natural or a Scandinavian-inspired style
- Ash Stout and Gray finishes look a little less casual
- Neutral Industry should choose Gray or Stout
- Fresh Traditional should choose the Gray or Stout finish
- Modern Natural and Updated Vintage can choose any finish
- Contrast the chair finish for an eclectic look or match the finish to keep things more cohesive
All measurements in inches
|Width||66 | 84|
|Depth||40 | 42|