Mansfield Storage Bed, Cherry or Walnut
If you want to dip your toe in modern design without a full commitment, then the Mansfield Storage Bed is a great option. More traditional legs are paired with a clean, modern shape for pieces that really go with anything. Available in solid Cherry or Walnut in 4 different finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-close drawer glides.
Natural Cherry and Natural Walnut in queen or king are available for quick shipping and will ship within two weeks! Other options will ship in the usual 10 to 12 weeks.
- Thick, beveled legs form the frame for the head and foot boards
- 4 total drawers – 2 on each side
- Walnut bed hardware is a brushed nickel bar pull
- Cherry bed hardware is a black rectangular ring pull
- Add a modern touch to traditional bedroom furniture
- Pair with other modern furniture to keep the contemporary look
- Built of solid walnut or cherry
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Designed for mattress only – no boxspring
- Recommended mattress height 12”
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
- Choose cherry wood when pairing with traditional bedroom furniture
- Choose walnut for a modern look
- Choose all walnut furniture for a clean, modern look
- Fresh Traditional should choose a cherry finish
- Glamour Queen should choose Walnut, Saddle Cherry, or Smoke Cherry
- Other looks can choose any finish
All measurements in inches
|Width||Queen 63 | King 79 | Cal. King 75|
|Depth||Queen 84 | King 84 | Cal. King 88|