Large Mirror, Cherry or Walnut
Show me a room and I’ll show you a spot that could use a mirror. This mirror is framed in solid wood and is very good at adding extra light and giving you a place to check how your hair looks. Available in solid cherry or walnut in 4 different finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for this item is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
- Clean, simple design goes with any décor style
- Designed to hang horizontally only. For a large vertical mirror, check out our Dartmoor or Tomlin mirrors.
- Built of solid cherry or walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Place above a dresser or buffet
- Good option for hanging over a vanity in a bathroom
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.