Mansfield Nightstand for Storage Bed, Cherry or Walnut
If you want to dip your toe into modern design without a full commitment, then the Mansfield collection is a great option. Its clean, modern look can really go with anything. This nightstand is designed to work with the Mansfield storage bed so the drawers can be opened. Made of solid cherry or walnut. Available in 4 different finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Open shelves allow for storage bed drawers to open with ease
- Can use with non-storage beds for an open look
- Add a modern touch to traditional bedroom furniture
- Pair with other modern furniture to keep the contemporary look
- Built of solid cherry or walnut
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Natural Walnut
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Use shelves to store books and magazines
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.