Mansfield 6-Drawer Long Walnut Dresser
If you want to dip your toe into modern design without a full commitment, then this Mansfield dresser is a great option. More traditional legs are paired with a clean, modern shape for pieces that really go with anything.
See all of the Mansfield Walnut Bedroom collection here.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-closing drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Thick, beveled legs form the base
- Mitred box is sleek and modern
- Features six drawers with brushed nickel bar pulls
- Also available in 8- and 10-drawer versions
- Finished back allows you to float this piece away from the wall
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Dressers are a great way to add storage anywhere you need it
- Besides housing clothing, it can go in an entry to hold keys, dog walking gear, hats, gloves, or even shoes
- In a living or dining room, it can store blankets, linens, or serving ware
- Use it as a console beneath a TV
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
- Pair with a walnut wood bed for a clean, modern look
- Pair with a painted or upholstered bed for a more eclectic look
All measurements in inches