James Side Table
With tripod legs and a removable tray top, the James Side Table adds a playful touch to any room. Metal legs are in a natural iron finish and the top is available in seven different finishes. Bases are hand-forged solid steel. Wooden table tops are made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for this item is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
- Angular lines give this table a more modern vibe
- Wood top and iron legs bring in a rustic touch
- Metal base is finished in Burnished Iron (a natural steel with silver highlights and a matte clear coat finish)
- The hammered texture of the base has a more casual look that can tone down fancier upholstery
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Use where you need a table in a tight space
- Works great in living rooms or bedrooms
- Removable top makes clean up easy