The Fayette buffet offers a lot of storage with a design that can work in any dining room style and features an adjustable shelf behind each door. Available in 12 different finishes to coordinate or contrast any existing dining furniture. Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Drawers feature dovetail construction, solid ash sides and bottom, and are on metal glides. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Classic shaker style doors combine with straight lines and tapered legs for a clean look
- This piece compliments both traditional and modern furnishings
- Built out of solid maple or solid cherry
- Cherry shows more wood grain
- Choice of knob finish: satin brass, polished nickel, or burnished
Wood finish options:
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Kona (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout (a dark brown finish)
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- White Painted
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Great in any dining space, giving you a spot to store extra dishes and serving ware
- Drawers can be used to house extra utensils or linens
- Dress up the top with two matching lamps
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops. If you have a table with leaves, keep the leaves in for at least the first 6 months to ensure an even color. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.