Farmhouse Stool, Counter and Bar Height
Love your furniture and love the earth with our Farmhouse Stool. These designs begin with classic inspiration and feature clean lines for an updated take on country life. Instead of going to a landfill, pieces of recovered wood of different widths and lengths are joined together to create furniture with lots of character and eco-friendly cred. Purchasing from the Farmhouse collection supports sustainability initiatives to reduce waste. Built with a solid walnut top and ash legs.
Made of 100% solid hardwood – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for fewer than four stools is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
* Please note that a Natural Walnut finish sample will not reflect the range of color that occurs in the joined wood pieces. See the Recovered Walnut finish image for an example of this color variation.
- Inspiration from a tractor seat adds a bit of fun
- Seat is contoured for comfort
- Use to create a farmhouse or industrial feel
- Can bring an organic or traditional touch to a more modern space
- Built of solid walnut and ash
- Recovered solid walnut wood top shows pieces of different lengths and widths for a more casual look
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Ash wood base has a visible wood grain and is stained a dark brown
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Seat height is 26" (counter) and 30" (bar)
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible.