Audrey Rectangle Trestle Table, Extension or Fixed Top
Just like Audrey Hepburn, this is the epitome of timeless style. Modern without being overly contemporary, it is the perfect piece to update a whole room. The Audrey Rectangle Table is an updated trestle table with an angular base that, for the most part, stays out of the way of diners' legs. Built of solid cherry or walnut and available in 8 different sizes and 4 finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Extension tables feature an easy-stow mechanism that incorporates precision bearing glides and a self-storing butterfly leaf for effortless action.
All sizes of extension tables (not fixed top) are available for quick shipping and will ship in two weeks! Fixed top tables will ship in the standard 10 to 12 weeks. See all of the Audrey Dining collection here.
- Versatile style can go with a wholly modern space or to update a traditional room
- Self-storing butterfly leaf on extension tables
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- 40” x 60” fixed top table will seat 6
- 40” x 72” fixed top table will seat 8
- 38” x 60” extends to 84” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 38” x 66” extends to 90” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 38” x 72” extends to 96” and without using the leaf will seat 6 comfortably or 8 (tight on the sides); with the leaf will seat 8 with generous space or 10 (tight on the sides)
- 42” x 66” extends to 90” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 42” x 72” extends to 96” and without using the leaf will seat 6 comfortably or 8 (tight on the sides); with the leaf will seat 8 with generous space or 10 (tight on the sides)
- 46” x 84” extends to 108” and will seat 8 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 10
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
- Pair with wood chairs of the same finish for a clean, modern look
- Pair with upholstered chairs for an inviting look – you can’t go wrong with a Parsons style like our Boulder
- Do a painted spindle-back like our Morgan or Jenna for a modern farmhouse look
All measurements in inches
|Width||40 (fixed top) | 38 | 42 | 46|
|Depth||60 (fixed top) | 72 (fixed top) | 60 extends to 84 | 66 extends to 90 | 72 extends to 96 | 84 extends to 108|