Audrey 4-Door Credenza
Just like Audrey Hepburn, this is the epitome of timeless style. Modern without being overly contemporary, it is the perfect piece to update a whole room. The Audrey credenza pairs pretty legs with equally pretty wood pulls, giving it a sculptural shape that shows off the beauty of the wood. Made of cherry or walnut. Available in four different finishes.
See all of the Audrey Dining collection here.
Cases are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Doors have soft-close hinges. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: Buffet Hutch is available for purchase separately.
- Features four doors with long wood pulls
- There is an adjustable shelf behind each door
- A great option if you’re going for a Scandinavian design
- Use to maintain a modern look
- Pair with more traditional furnishings for a fun contrast
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Use in a bedroom for clothing and/or linen storage
- Use in an entry to hold keys, dog walking gear, hats, gloves, or even shoes
- Use it as a console beneath a TV
- In a living or dining room, it can store blankets, linens or serving ware
- For additional storage, add a Buffet Hutch
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Fresh Traditional should choose any of the cherry finishes
- Glamour Queen should choose Natural Walnut or Smoke Cherry
- Modern Natural should choose Natural Walnut
- Neutral Industry and Updated Vintage can choose any finish
- For a Scandinavian look, choose Natural Cherry or Walnut
All measurements in inches