Audrey Round Extension Trestle Table
Just like Audrey Hepburn, this is the epitome of timeless style. Modern without being overly contemporary, it is the perfect piece to update a whole room. The Audrey Round Table is an updated trestle table with an angular base that, for the most part, stays out of the way of diners' legs. Built of solid cherry or walnut. Available in 2 different sizes and 4 finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Extension tables feature an easy-stow mechanism that incorporates precision bearing glides and a self-storing butterfly leaf for effortless action. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Versatile style can go with a wholly modern space or to update a traditional room
- Self-storing butterfly leaf
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- 48” round table extends to 72” oval and will seat 4 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 6
- 54” round table extends to 78” oval and will seat 5 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with wood chairs of the same finish for a clean, modern look
- Pair with upholstered chairs for an inviting look – you can’t go wrong with a Parsons style like our Boulder
- Do a painted spindle-back like our Morgan or Taylor for a modern farmhouse look
All measurements in inches
|Width||48 | 54|
|Depth||48 extends to 72 | 54 extends to 78|
|Height||30 | apron to floor 27|