Buffet Hutch, 16" or 30" High
Designed to rest atop any of our Copeland wide credenzas, this hutch offers additional storage space for wine, grandma's china, or your action figure collection (no judgment!). Made of cherry or walnut. Available in four different finishes. Credenzas are available for purchase separately.
Cases are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Available in two heights: 16” or 30”
- 16” version has side cubbies with two adjustable shelves that can hold wine bottles or can be turned upside down for a flat surface
- 16” version has one adjustable shelf in the middle section
- 30” version has five adjustable shelves on each side and two adjustable shelves in the middle
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Use to store your pretty items that should be on full display
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Fresh Traditional should choose any of the cherry finishes
- Glamour Queen should choose Natural Walnut or Smoke Cherry
- Modern Natural should choose Natural Walnut
- Neutral Industry and Updated Vintage can choose any finish
- For a Scandinavian look, choose Natural Cherry or Walnut
All measurements in inches
|Height||16 | 30|