Catalina Door and Drawer File Credenza
A total show-off, this credenza pairs the beauty of walnut with a great set of legs. Inspired by mid-century design, it works with today’s décor to create a space that is modern with a touch of retro. With mitred corners and wood pulls that almost disappear, this piece keeps the focus on the beautiful woodgrain and natural colors of walnut. All that beauty is supported by angled legs with a rounded front edge, keeping things looking light and airy.
See all of the Catalina Office collection here.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Doors have soft-close hinges. Drawers have full extension glides to support heavier loads.
Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: File Credenza Organizer Hutch is sold separately.
- Features two file drawers and two doors with sleek walnut pulls
- Two rows of standard size files go front to back in each drawer
- There is an adjustable shelf behind each door
- For additional storage, add our File Credenza Organizer Hutch to store books
- Legs angle slightly outwards
- Brings a natural element into a space while complimenting other modern pieces
- Avoid pairing with anything very traditional
- Finished back allows you to float this piece away from the wall
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Provides ample surface area for a printer, in-boxes, a lamp, and more
- Large drawers can hold files or provide ample storage
- Shelves behind doors store paper, books, or storage bins
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with other furniture in walnut for a clean, modern look
- Mix with painted pieces for a more eclectic look
All measurements in inches