A total show-off, this desk pairs the beauty of walnut with a great set of legs. Inspired by mid-century design, it works with today’s décor to create a space that is modern with a touch of retro. Traditional office furniture gains a modern edge with the Catalina Desk. A solid wood tabletop sits on slender, shapely legs for a piece that gives your office an updated look while keeping things simple and understated. It’s basically a can’t-go-wrong choice. The legs are inset slightly so they won’t get in the way. Built of solid walnut and available in 3 different sizes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Keyboard tray has full extension drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Features a single drawer with a drop-down front
- Legs angle slightly outwards
- Brings a natural element into a space while complimenting other modern pieces
- Avoid pairing with anything very traditional
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- The flush mounted drawer provides storage for office supplies while keeping a sleek look
- Use the smaller size next to a bed for a double-duty nightstand
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.