Nantucket Sleeper Sofa
The rolled arms on the Nantucket make it a great option for a casual space that leans towards a traditional look. The sleeper sofa is available in queen and full sizes. Standard sleeper mattress is a 5½-inch innerspring mattress. The optional Air Dream mattress adds an inflated layer on top of the innerspring mattress, creating an 11-inch thick sleeping surface - you won’t feel the support under the mattress while lying on it. The Air Dream mattress easily inflates with the touch of a button and can be adjusted from soft to firm support (the upgrade is $440). Available in upholstery or slipcover (skirted). Also available as a sectional, chair or sofa.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and seven-year warranty on mattress, cushions and sleeper mechanism. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nantucket mean it isn’t ideal for super small spaces
- The slipcover version has a skirt, so it's perfect for a cottage or beach look
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller arms, which are ideal for leaning your body against
- Sleeper sofa seat depth is 20 inches, 4 inches less than that of the sofa
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Rolled arms are ideal for leaning a head upon if lying down
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- The rolled arms, which take up more overall space, and its large scale make this piece less than ideal for smaller rooms
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Width||full: 80 | queen: 93|
|Depth||41 | extended: 95|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||20|
|inside width||full: 60 | queen: 74|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.