Nantucket L Sectional
An L sectional is the same length on both sides, and the Nantucket sectional is 105" x 105". The rolled arms on the Nantucket make it a great option for a casual space that leans towards a traditional look. Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks. Available in upholstery, leather and slipcover (skirted) options. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a sofa, chair or sleeper sofa. See all of the Nantucket collection here.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nantucket means it isn’t ideal for super small spaces
- This sofa is scaled big, so go with the smaller apartment sofa or loveseat if you have a smaller room
- The slipcover version has a skirt, so it’s perfect for a cottage or beach look
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller arms, which are ideal for leaning your body against
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Rolled arms are ideal for leaning a head upon if lying down
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- The rolled arms, which take up more overall space, and its large scale make this piece less than ideal for smaller rooms
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.