A soft spot to rest your feet while sitting in the Nantucket sofa or chair. The rolled arms on the Nantucket seating pieces make this collection a great option for a casual space that leans towards a traditional look. Available in upholstery, leather, and slipcover (skirted) options.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- A great family room or theater room collection, but the large scale of the Nantucket means it isn’t ideal for super small spaces
- The slipcover version has a skirt, so it’s perfect for a cottage or beach look
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- Designed as a companion piece for the Nantucket sofa or chair, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- The large scale of Nantucket make it less than ideal for smaller rooms
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.