The rolled arms on the Nantucket make it a great option for a casual space that leans towards a traditional look. Available in upholstery, leather, and slipcover (skirted) options. Also available as a sofa, sectional, and sleeper sofa.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nantucket mean it isn’t ideal for super small spaces
- The slipcover version has a skirt, so it's perfect for a cottage or beach look
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller arms, which are ideal for leaning your body against
- Chair seat depth is 22 inches, slightly less than the sofa, but more suitable for sitting upright
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- The rolled arms, which take up more overall space, and its large scale make this piece less than ideal for smaller rooms
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.