Menlo Park Chaise Sectional
A chaise sectional provides an easy place to put your feet up. Think of our Menlo Park as our Big & Tall model that creates a perfect spot for watching television. Available in upholstery and slipcover options, and in two sizes: 102" and 146". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a two chaise sectional, sofa, chair or chaise.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- 102" has two cushions, including the chaise (easily fits two people per seat, if they don't mind being close)
- 146" has three cushions, including the chaise
- The straight lines make this a more modern piece, while the T-cushions add a traditional touch
- Lower arms keep the piece from being too overwhelming, but the super-sized scale means it doesn't work in a small room
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Our largest seat depth—a whopping 28 inches—makes this a great option for people who are on the taller side
- Deep seat may not work for shorter individuals, although don’t rule it out if you are going to mostly lie down on it or will have throw pillows that will shorten the depth
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 3 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Great option for a slipcover sectional in a more modern space
- Incorporate in traditional rooms with a few other pieces that lean towards modern
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
Menlo Park 102" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Chair - W51, D43, Back Rail Height 31 | One Arm Chaise - W51, D61, Back Rail Height 31
Menlo Park 146" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W95, D43, Back Rail Height 31 | One Arm Chaise - W51, D61, Back Rail Height 31
All measurements in inches
|Width||102 | 146|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Seat Depth||28 and 40 (chaise)|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||15|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.