Menlo Park Cocktail Ottoman
- The straight lines make this a more modern piece
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Designed as a companion piece for the Menlo Park sofa, this ottoman provides a comfortable place for two or three people to rest their feet
- Add a large tray for a place to put drinks and snacks
- Great option for a slipcover ottoman in a more modern space
- Incorporate in traditional rooms with a few other pieces that lean towards modern. The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.