Menlo Park Cocktail Ottoman
Use as a cocktail table or as a soft spot to rest your feet while sitting in the Menlo Park sofa. See the Menlo Park Ottoman for pairing with the chair. Available in upholstery or slipcover.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The straight lines make this a more modern piece
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Designed as a companion piece for the Menlo Park sofa, this ottoman provides a comfortable place for two or three people to rest their feet
- Add a large tray for a place to put drinks and snacks
- Great option for a slipcover ottoman in a more modern space
- Incorporate in traditional rooms with a few other pieces that lean towards modern. The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.