Menlo Park Chaise
The Menlo Park armless chaise is a great alternative to a recliner, with the added bonus of being big enough for two. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a sectional, sofa or chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The straight lines make this a more modern piece
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- This chaise offers a comfortable place to watch TV or read a book with your feet up
- Two people can fit
- There are no arms to lean against
- 3 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Great option for a slipcover chaise in a more modern space
- Incorporate in traditional rooms with a few other pieces that lean towards modern
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||0|
|Inside Back Height||15|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.