Menlo Park Chair
Think of our Menlo Park as our Big & Tall model that creates a perfect spot for watching television. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a chaise, sofa or sectional.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The straight lines make this a more modern piece, while the T-cushions add a traditional touch
- Lower arms keep the piece from being too overwhelming, but the super-sized scale means it doesn't work in a small room
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Our largest seat depth—a whopping 28 inches—makes this a great option for people who are on the taller side
- Deep seat may not work for shorter individuals, although don’t rule it out if you will have throw pillows that will shorten the depth
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 3 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Great option for a slipcover chair in a more modern space
- Incorporate in traditional rooms with a few other pieces that lean towards modern
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||15|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.