Use this ottoman with any of our Adirondack chairs to have a comfortable spot to rest your feet. Made out of a recycled, eco-friendly material that outperforms all other outdoor plastics. Highwood furniture gives you the look of wood without the maintenance. Available in 5 different finishes.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold. Some assembly is required.
Starting at $125
- Traditional Adirondack never goes out of style
- Folds down for easy storage
- Works with almost any look except completely modern
- Classic style is traditional without being fussy and works with almost any décor
- White (pure and classic)
- Whitewash (off-white with subtle gray striations)
- Coastal (medium gray that evokes the look of weathered teak)
- Acorn (medium dark brown that looks like wood)
- Black (great for a more modern look)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Use with an Adirondack chair to rest your feet
- This furniture can stay outside through all seasons and weather
- Eco-friendly material repels dirt and grime and doesn’t rot, deteriorate, or fade
- Will not get as hot as metal outdoor furniture.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
Highwood manufactures their line of outdoor furniture as well as the recycled material it’s made out of at their solar-powered factory in Pennsylvania. Their furniture has the look and feel of real wood without requiring the maintenance—resulting in outdoor pieces that easily stand the test of time.
- Acorn and Teak blends in well with most outdoor settings
- Choose White or Whitewash for furniture that stands out more
- The darker colors show less dirt, but don't be discouraged against white - this material is very easy to clean
- Put on an uncovered porch or patio without having to worry about it being out in the elements
All measurements in inches