St. Paul Swivel Glider
The St. Paul swivel glider manages to have mostly straight lines without looking overly modern. Available in upholstery, leather and slipcover options. Also available as a sectional, sofa, chair, swivel chair or loveseat.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. The style of this chair does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension; seven-year warranty on cushions and swivel glider mechanism. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Can modernize a traditional room or bring warmth and comfort to a modern space
- Add nailheads around the base to take it a little more traditional
- For Glamour Queen, choose a rich fabric like Velvet or linen, and consider adding nailhead trim in nickel
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Back cushions sit slightly below the frame, so your head may not rest on a cushion—especially if you’re taller
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Swivel glider seat depth is 21 inches, slightly less than the sofa, but more suitable for sitting upright
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, low arms and visible legs keep a room looking airy, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||33|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||17|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.