St. Paul Solid Platform, Foam Mattress Sleeper Sofa
The St. Paul sleeper sofa features an award winning, patented sleep system with no bars, no springs and no sagging. Available in twin, queen and king sizes, with a 4" foam mattress. Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and seven-year warranty on mattress, cushions and sleeper mechanism.
Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks. Available in upholstery and leather options. Also available as a sectional, sofa, chair, swivel chair or loveseat. See all of the St. Paul collection here.
- St. Paul manages to have mostly straight lines without looking overly modern
- Can modernize a traditional room or bring warmth and comfort to a modern space
- Add nailheads around the base to take it a little more traditional
- For Glamour Queen, choose a rich fabric like Velvet or Monarch, and consider adding nailhead trim in nickel
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This sleeper design allows you to have a larger mattress while taking up less space in the room than a fold-out sleeper. Typical sleeper mattresses are 70 to 75 inches long while the Solid Platform Sleeper mattress is 80 inches long, the same length as a standard bed.
- Twin has one cushion
- Queen has two cushions
- King has three cushions
- Only available with foam fiber (NaturalLEE) seat and back cushion
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Firmer seat (solid surface with no “spring”)
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Good choice if space is limited: narrow seat keeps the scale small, low arms and visible legs keep a room looking airy, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose leather or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Width||Twin: 48 | Queen: 69 | King: 85|
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||19|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.