St. Paul L Sectional
An L sectional has a sofa back and arms on both sides. Our St. Paul is available in two sizes: 114" x 114" or 91" x 91". This style manages to have mostly straight lines without looking overly modern. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a sofa, chair or loveseat.
See all of the St. Paul collection here.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- 91" has three back cushions on each side
- 114" has four back cushions on each side
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Can modernize a traditional room or bring warmth and comfort to a modern space
- Add nailheads around the base to take it a little more traditional
- For Glamour Queen, choose a rich fabric like velvet or linen, and consider adding nailhead trim in nickel
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Back cushions sit slightly below the frame, so your head may not rest on a cushion—especially if you’re taller
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, low arms and visible legs keep a room looking airy, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space
- The skirt can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
St. Paul 91" L Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W55, D36, Back Rail Height 34 | Cornering Sofa - W90, D36, Back Rail Height 34
St. Paul 114" L Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W78, D36, Back Rail Height 34 | Four Cushion Cornering Sofa - W113, D36, Back Rail Height 34
All measurements in inches
|Width||91 | 114|
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.