Sparta Area Rug
- This rug leans a little formal, but the pattern keeps it from being completely formal.
- It’s a great way to maintain a glamorous vibe or works as a contrast to casual furnishings.
- The warm cream and light beige colors go with rooms that are gray or brown.
- Main colors: alabaster, ivory
- Secondary colors: mushroom gray/li>
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single area rug, bedrooms can also have smaller rugs that fit in the spaces on the side of the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be large enough so that when someone is sitting in a chair, it’s completely on the rug. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, than that’s even better.
- The light color and pattern of this rug may show more dirt than other styles, but Smartstrand fiber has built-in stain resistance that will clean easily.
- Amp up the glamour with brass accents.
- Keep it from looking too formal by pairing this rug with rustic leather.
All measurements in inches