Sardis Area Rug
Gray and cream with a blue-green medallion pattern and a worn look. Smartstrand has an extremely soft, plush feel. It is made, in part, with renewable plant-based materials and is certified free of harmful substances. Lifetime stain resistance that won’t wash or wear off over time is built into every Smartstrand fiber.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold.
- Traditional rug pattern
- Worn look will make traditional furniture look less fussy by adding a casual touch.
- Neutral colors go with almost any color palette.
- Main colors: cream, gray
- Secondary colors: teal, green, indigo blue
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single area rug, bedrooms can also have smaller rugs that fit in the spaces on the side of the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be large enough so that when someone is sitting in a chair, it’s completely on the rug. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, than that’s even better.
- Can maintain a traditional look or contrast this with more modern furniture.
- The busy pattern and worn look of this rug help hide wear and tear.
- The subtle pattern and muted color palette won’t distract from other décor in the room.
- Goes well with turquoise and yellow.
- Avoid pairing with white upholstery to keep the room from looking washed out.
- For an accent color, consider turquoise, fuchsia, yellow or navy blue.
All measurements in feet
|Available Sizes||2'4" x 7'10" Runner | 3'6" x 5'6" | 5'3" x 7'10" | 8' x 11' | 9'6" x 12'11"|