Mullens Trestle Dining Table, 84", 96" or 108"
The sleek base of the Mullens trestle dining table is an update on a traditional farmhouse look. Solid Maple wood is finished in Shoreline Gray with a contrasting white base (as shown). Available in 8 other wood finish options with matching top and base.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Custom sizes available — please contact us for details.
- The classic base has a streamlined construction, creating a table that can be surrounded by traditional or modern pieces
- Brings a traditional element to a space with modern furnishings
- Not the best choice if going for a fully modern space
- Available in three lengths: 84”, 96”, or 108”
- Built out of solid maple or cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
Wood finish, as shown: Top finished in Shoreline Gray Maple, base painted in Lambswool (off-white with hints of gray)Wood finish options, matching base and top:
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- Black Maple (black stain)
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- 84” seats 8
- 96” seats 8 comfortably; 10 can fit, but it will be tight on the sides
- 108” seats 10 comfortably
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- Airy base works well in smaller spaces
- For Neutral Industry, don’t choose the white base option
- If you want wood dining chairs, either match the finish or, for a more eclectic look, choose Black chairs
- For Modern Natural, Fresh Traditional, or Updated Vintage, go with the Morgan wood chair
- Modern Natural can pair with Boulder or Napa upholstered chairs
- For Neutral Industry, go with the Boulder upholstered chair
- Fresh Traditional works well with Boulder, Napa, or Frederick upholstered chairs
- Updated Vintage teams with Boulder or Frederick upholstered chairs
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches
|Depth||84 (49.5 between legs) | 96 (61.5 between legs) | 108 (73.5 between legs)|
|Height||30 | apron to floor 26|