Frederick Dining Chair
- This style leans modern, but has traditional bones
- Can work in almost any look except those that are wholly traditional
- Use it to modernize a more traditional table
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Consider adding some variety by using host chairs for the ends of the table
- These chairs provide a great contrast to more traditional pieces
- Choose a Crypton fabric or the leather version if you are concerned about spills
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||37|
|Inside Back Height||19|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.