Frederick Dining Chair
- This style leans modern, but has traditional bones
- Can work in almost any look except those that are wholly traditional
- Use it to modernize a more traditional table
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Consider adding some variety by using host chairs for the ends of the table
- These chairs provide a great contrast to more traditional pieces
- Choose a Crypton fabric or the leather version if you are concerned about spills
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||37|
|Inside Back Height||19|