Frederick Desk Chair
- This style leans modern, but has traditional bones
- Can work in almost any look
- Use it to modernize a more traditional space
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Adjustable tilt seat
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- Seat height is adjustable from 18-22 inches
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Bring living room comfort and style to your office space
- This will provide a great contrast to more traditional pieces
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Height||39 - 43|
|Arm Height||25 - 29|
|Seat Height||18 - 22|
|Back Rail Height||39 - 43|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||22|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.