Frederick Desk Chair
A modern take on the wingback, the Frederick brings an updated look and comfort to your office. Available in upholstery and leather.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- This style leans modern, but has traditional bones
- Can work in almost any look
- Use it to modernize a more traditional space
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Adjustable tilt seat
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- Seat height is adjustable from 18-22 inches
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Bring living room comfort and style to your office space
- This will provide a great contrast to more traditional pieces
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Height||39 - 43|
|Arm Height||25 - 29|
|Seat Height||18 - 22|
|Back Rail Height||39 - 43|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||22|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.