Moduluxe Clapboard Platform Bed
The Moduluxe collection almost makes it to the fully modern category, yet its beautiful walnut wood and simple design let it mingle well in spaces that have a traditional touch or two. This platform bed has a slatted headboard and will give modern décor lovers the low look you crave. An inset plinth base creates the illusion it’s floating while the design highlights the gorgeous walnut wood.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. The back of the headboard is also finished. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Comes in two headboard heights: 29” or 35”
- Style leans more modern
- Pair with other modern furniture to keep the contemporary feel
- Consider Moduluxe Integrated Nightstands for a streamlined look
- Plinth base is made of maple in dark chocolate finish
- Headboard is finished on the back so it doesn’t have to be against a wall
- Made of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Designed for mattress only – no boxspring
- Recommended mattress height 10”
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with walnut nightstands and dressers to keep a contemporary look
- Pair with painted nightstands and/or dressers for a more eclectic look
- Contrast the modern look with more traditional art
All measurements in inches
|Width||Queen 66 | King 82 | Cal. King 78|
|Depth||Queen 86 | King 86 | Cal. King 90|
|Height||29" Headboard or 35" Headboard | Platform 8 7/8|