Moduluxe 1-Drawer Integrated Nightstand
Pair these walnut nightstands with the Moduluxe Platform Bed or Moduluxe Storage Bed for a clean, streamlined look.
Made using solid hardwoods from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood or composite wood (MDF or particle board). High-grade veneered plywood is used for the back panel and drawer bottoms. Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-close drawer glides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- For a Moduluxe Platform Bed, choose the height matching that of the bed - 29" or 35"
- Nightstands for the Storage Bed are designed not to obstruct the storage drawers
- For Platform or Storage Beds, Nightstands are available in two widths - 18 1/2" or 24"
- Nightstands attach securely to the back of the headboard and to the underside of the bed rim
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Designed specifically to use with Moduluxe beds, so the sizing is ideal
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.